Moosend is an email marketing service that helps you ease the burden of sending your email campaigns. It helps you manage your mailing lists, create and send your email marketing campaigns, and track your results from an easy-to-use web interface. Main features range from list management/segmentation, marketing automation, a/b testing, powerful drag & drop editor, free spam checks before sending your campaigns, and advanced statistics (opens, link clicks, click maps, bounce analysis, delivery rate, and device/browser/email client breakdown)
Read more about Moosend at https://moosend.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Save time and money in data entry and processing through its AI-enabled data extraction system. It aids in the digitization of scanned documents including receipts, invoices, purchase orders, and other important business documents.
- It has a built-in customizable Document Parser that can automatically read images, tables, graphs, text fields, and other complicated content of PDFs and other documents.
- It enables quick production and editing of PDF documents and PDF forms through its PDF filler function. Adding texts, images, fields, and other information or design component to PDFs is also a breeze when using the PDF.co API.
- It also makes splitting multi-page PDFs or merging various PDF documents almost effortless. It is because of its fully-loaded PDF editing tools that also simplify adding and deleting pages, converting HTML and other file formats into PDFs, and do a lot more.
- Detailed API logs with audit records are also readily accessible to Enterprise users.
- On-premise and offline versions of the API are also readily available for Enterprise users.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Moosend and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below: