Upload Files Into the PDF.co API Platform
The File Uploader API allows you to upload files into PDF.co.
Benefits of File Uploader API
- Large Files Support: Upload up to 2GB file sizes.
- Secure Temporary Storage: Keep your uploaded files secure by only making them available in a temporary URL for a short period of time. Files are accessible for an hour by default - once the hour has passed, uploaded files are automatically deleted from the server.
- Base64 Support: Convert small files into Base64 for quick temporary file creation, ready for use with our other API methods.
- No-Code Automation: Easily automate PDF operations with platforms like Zapier, Make, and more—no coding required.
- Enterprise Solutions: The PDF.co platform runs on secure and certified cloud infrastructure. For Enterprise customers, there is a Dedicated API Server available in any region of your choice.
- Built-in File Storage: PDF.co offers file storage for those who are looking to store their files in the cloud permanently. This allows users to save their files in our secure platform and reuse the files by simply calling the URL. PDF.co has no rate limit and the files remain private.
* no credit card required.