In this tutorial, you will learn how to upload a file to Dropbox storage using PDF.co and Zapier integration.
For this demo, we have configured the input source already. It can be anything based on your requirement.
- Select Input App and Event
- Configuration Options
- Test & Review
- Expected Output
- Save File to Dropbox
- Configure Upload Details
- Check Result
- See Saved File
- How to generate Barcode and save to Dropbox with PDF.co using Zapier https://pdf.co/how-to-generate-barcode-and-save-to-dropbox-using-zapier
1. Select Input App and Event
We have selected PDF.co as the input app and PDF Filler as the event.
2. Configuration Options
As we can see in the screenshot, we have provided various PDF.co configuration options.
- In Direct Link to Source PDF, we entered the input file to be processed.
- In the Text Objects field, we provided the input text in a pre-defined format such as X location, Y location, page index, input text, font size, font family, etc.
- Then, we typed in the output file name.
3. Test & Review
We are now ready to send the input request to PDF.co. The image below shows the input request data. If it looks good, then we will proceed with TEST & REVIEW.
After PDF.co process the request, the output should have the URL which contains the processed output file.
4. Expected Output
The output should look similar to this. The text Hello World! is on the top left corner.
5. Save File to Dropbox
Now, let’s move on to save the resulting file to Dropbox. Here we have selected Dropbox as the input app and Upload File as the event.
6. Configure Upload Details
Once the Dropbox account has been added, it is time to configure the upload details.
- In the Folder field, specify the output Dropbox folder name.
- In the File field, enter the output file URL from PDF.co’s response.
- You can choose whether to enable Overwrite or not. For our example, we chose No.
- Then, enter the output file name.
- And last but not the least, specify the output file extension.
7. Check Result
We are now ready to save the file to Dropbox. If everything looks good, then click on TEST & REVIEW.
Here’s how the successful request looks like.
8. See Saved File
Now go to your Dropbox output folder, and you should find the new output file saved successfully.
In this tutorial, you learned how to upload a file to Dropbox storage using Zapier and PDF.co integration.