Eventbrite develops an online platform that lets users find and create events. Its platform helps them plan events, such as event academy, classes and workshops, conferences, endurance, food and drink, music, nonprofits, and fundraisers, performing and visual arts, politics, and reunions. Eventbrite’s platform also lets users sell tickets, register online, post events, manage events online, event management, register event for free online, and search San Francisco events. Moreover, the company offers mobile application opportunities.
Read more about Eventbrite at http://eventbrite.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- AI technology powers the flexible system to efficiently extract data from PDFs and other complex scanned files such as receipts, invoices, and other critical documents, thus allowing for a more cost-effective data entry;
- Allows expedient reading of intricate documents through a customizable Document Parser;
- Effectively cuts down the time used in making and modifying editable PDFs, as it easily assimilates or removes images, texts, fields, and even entire documents;
- It simplifies PDF document revisions by streamlining tasks such as splitting, merging, or deleting pages, as well as converting HTML documents into PDF;
- Detailed API logs and audit records are accessible to Enterprise users;
- An online or offline version of the application is likewise readily accessible to Enterprise users.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Eventbrite and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: