In this tutorial, we will show you how to convert a sales order into JSON using PDF.co Document Parser and Zapier.
- Create a Zap
- Trigger App and Event
- Setup Trigger
- Test Trigger
- Test Trigger Result
- Action App and Event
- Setup Action
- Test Action
- Test Result
We will use this sample sales order and parse the data.
Here’s the step-by-step guide to extract sales order in PDF using Document Parser in Zapier:
Step 1: Create a Zap
- First, let’s start by creating a Zap.
Step 2: Trigger App and Event
- Next, select the Google Drive app and choose the New File in Folder as a trigger event.
Step 3: Setup Trigger
- Now, let’s set up the trigger. Select My Google Drive for the Drive field and choose the specific Folder where the file was stored.
Step 4: Test Trigger
- Then, click the test trigger button to make sure that we set it up correctly.
Step 5: Test Trigger Result
- Once the test trigger was successful. You may now add another app.
Step 6: Action App and Event
- Let’s add another app. Search and select PDF.co. Then, choose the Document Parser as an action event.
Step 7: Setup Action
Let’s set up the Document Parser configuration.
- In the Input field, select the Web Content Link from Google Drive.
- In the Template ID field, input the ID of the template you created for the sales order file. You can create a temple ID in PDF.co Document Parser Template Editor here. To learn more about Document Parser, please visit here.
Step 8: Test Action
- Now, click the test and review button to send a request.
Step 9: Test Result
- Great! We successfully converted the sales order parse data into a JSON output.
In this tutorial, you learned how to convert a sales order with Document Parser using Zapier. You learned how to parse data in a sales order using PDF.co Document Parser. You also learned how to set up the Document Parser configuration and convert sales orders into JSON format.