About Basecamp 3
Basecamp is a real-time communication tool that helps teams stay on the same page; it’s less for traditional project management tasks (e.g., resource planning and long-term scheduling). With to-do-lists, calendaring, due dates, and file-sharing, Basecamp provides a way for teams to keep track of priorities and actionable items.
Read more about Basecamp 3 at https://basecamp.com/new
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Permits for a cheap data entry process by the collection of information from PDFs, and other documents while using unorganized AI tool;
- It supports a process that reads that rapidly off documents through the use of the Document Parser, which is fully adjustable;
- The perfect tool that gives a user the option to automatically develop PDF filler enable documents, which can easily accept images, and texts;
- It uses tailored PDF document tools to adjust PDF files as desires and also carries out advanced document conversion;
- Provides important API information to Corporate consumers together with appraisal review fundamentals;
- Offline and internet-based version are at the disposal of the Corporate consumers;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Basecamp 3 and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: