In this tutorial, we will show you how to generate PDF with Formsite Data using PDF.co and Zapier. We will use the data below from Formsite.
- Make a Zap
- Formsite App and New Form Result
- Set up Trigger
- Test Trigger Result
- PDF.co App and Anything to PDF Converter
- Test Result
Step 1: Make a Zap
Step 2: Formsite App and New Form Result
Step 3: Set up Trigger
Let’s set up the Trigger.
- In the Form field, select the form to see the new results.
Step 4: Test Trigger Result
Step 5: PDF.co App and Anything to PDF Converter
Step 6: PDF.co Connection
Let’s set up the PDF.co configuration.
- In the Input Type field, select the Raw HTML Code.
- In the Input field, type in your HTML Code together with the data from your Formsite.
- For the Name field, enter your desired output name.
Step 7: Test Result
Step 8: Output
Here’s the generated PDF output.
In this tutorial, you learned how to generate PDF with Formsite data using PDF.co and Zapier. You were also taught how to set up the Formsite to access data in Zapier. Lastly, you also learned how to use the Anything to PDF Converter to generate PDF output.
This is just one of the cool stuff you can do with the integration of PDF.co and Zapier. The combination of these two amazing APIs can also help you: