This tutorial will show you how to generate PDF with Wix forms data using PDF.co and Zapier. We will use the sample Wix data below:
- Set up Automation in Wix
- Wix Automations App and Automation Rule
- Set up Trigger
- Test Trigger Result
- PDF.co App and Anything to PDF Converter
- Anything to PDF Converter Configuration
- Test Result
Step 1: Set up Automation in Wix
First, let’s set up the Wix Automation in the Wix platform.
- To create an automated response, select the Wix Forms app.
- Next, select the Visitor submits a form to trigger this app.
- Then, choose the A-specific form to trigger the automation.
- Add the Form Name to connect this trigger.
- To do the action, select the Connect to Zapier integration to respond the trigger.
- Now, log in to your Zapier account and create a zap.
Step 2: Wix Automations App and Automation Rule
Next, open Zapier and create a new zap. Select the Wix Automations app and choose the Automation Rule as a trigger.
Step 3: Set up Trigger
Let’s set up the trigger.
- In the Automation Rule field, enter the active automation connected to Zapier.
Step 4: Test Trigger Result
Excellent! The Wix Automations was successfully set up and returned the latest Wix forms data.
Step 5: PDF.co App and Anything to PDF Converter
Now, let’s add PDF.co and choose the Anything to PDF Converter for the Action Event.
Step 6: Anything to PDF Converter Configuration
Let’s configure the Anything to PDF Converter.
- In the Input Type field, choose Raw HTML Code
- In the Input field, type in your HTML Code together with the data from your Wix Forms.
- Then, enter the name of your Output PDF
Step 7: Test Result
Great! Our test was successful. You can copy and paste the URL to view the output.
Step 8: Output
Here’s the generated PDF output.
In this tutorial, you learned how to generate PDF with Wix Forms data using PDF.co and Zapier. We also showed you how to use the Anything to PDF Converter to generate PDF output. You also learned how to set up Wix Automation to access its data in Zapier.
This is only one example of how the integration of PDF.co with Zapier streamlines the generation of PDF documents from data taken from various digital forms. You can also generate PDFs in a jiffy from Cognito Forms data, Airtable data, and many others. You can even create PDFs from scratch using PDF.co and Zapier.