How to integrate Pocket with PDF.co
Pocket, the premier Save for Later app, lets you consume and share content whenever you want, wherever you want, even without an internet connection. It’s been called “”a DVR for the web”” by the New York Times, Business Week, Time, TechCrunch and more. When you come across an article, video or a webpage you’d like to read but can’t at that time, save it to pocket. You can then read or watch it whenever you have a moment, whether it’s on the couch, during your commute, on the plane, train, or practically anywhere. Millions of users save articles, videos, travel guides, recipes, how-to and reference documents, and more on Pocket, automatically syncing in a stunning and simple interface across devices like iPad, iPhone, Android, desktop and mobile web, Kobo e-reader, Chrome apps, Kindle Fire and now wearable devices like the Samsung Gear.
Read more about Pocket at http://getpocket.com/
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, pdf forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to pdf forms and pdf documents;
- Leverage power of built-in full set of PDF tools: split pdf, merge pdf, delete pages, advanced html to pdf generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Pocket and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: