Pocket, the premier Save for Later app, lets you consume and share content whenever you want, wherever you want, even without an internet connection. It’s been called ” a DVR for the web” by the New York Times, Business Week, Time, TechCrunch, and more. When you come across an article, video, or webpage you’d like to read but can’t at that time, save it to Pocket. You can then read or watch it whenever you have a moment, whether it’s on the couch, during your commute, on the plane, train, or practically anywhere.
Millions of users save articles, videos, travel guides, recipes, how-to, reference documents, and more on Pocket, automatically syncing in a stunning and straightforward interface across devices like iPad, iPhone, Android, desktop and mobile web, Kobo e-reader, Chrome apps, Kindle Fire and now wearable devices like the Samsung Gear.
Read more about Pocket at https://getpocket.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- It has an AI-powered data extraction system that harvests unstructured data from PDFs and scanned documents with a few clicks. So, it effectively lowers the data processing costs as it enables businesses to easily digitize the content of scanned receipts, invoices, contracts, and other important papers.
- It is also equipped with an advanced Document Parser that can easily be configured to support the automatic reading of complex data such as tables, PDF forms, images, and mixed-content documents.
- Another outstanding function of this API is the PDF Filler. It is an absolute time-saver when preparing or editing PDF documents as it streamlines the process of adding or deleting texts, images, and fields to PDF forms and documents.
- It also has a complete PDF editing toolset built within the system to simplify complex tasks such as splitting or merging PDFs, adding or deleting pages to existing PDF documents, and converting other file formats such as advanced HTML to PDF.
- Enterprise users get access to detailed API logs with audit logs requirements.
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Pocket and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below: