Step by step guide:
1. In this tutorial we will show you how to generate a PDF Report with New User data from Monday.com using PDF.co and Zapier.
To get started, let’s choose Monday.com as the App and New User as the Trigger Event.
2. Next, we will test the Trigger to make sure that it’s set up correctly.
3. Great! The Trigger worked and Monday.com found a New User in the system.
4. Now, we will set up the PDF.co to generate the PDF Report. Let’s set PDF.co as the App and Anything to PDF Converter as the Action Event.
5. We will generate a PDF Report using HTML Code and fetch the New User data from Monday.com. To do this, let’s configure the PDF to Anything Converter.
- In the Input Type field, select Raw HTML code.
- In the Input field, enter the HTML code and select the corresponding Name and ID Number.
6. We can now send the Anything to PDF Converter data to PDF.co to Test & Review.
7. Great! PDF.co returned a temporary URL to view and download the PDF Report. Kindly copy and paste the URL to your browser to see the Report.
8. Hurray! We have successfully generated a PDF Report with New User data from Monday.com.
Screenshot of Generated PDF Report with New User Data from Monday.com
In this tutorial we learned how to get New User data from Monday.com. We used that New User data to create a New User PDF Report. And, we also learned how to create a PDF Report using HTML code with Anything to PDF Converter in PDF.co.