Step by step guide:
1. In this tutorial we will show you how to generate a PDF Report every time a New Record is added in Salesforce. This trigger step will lead PDF.co to generate a PDF from a Raw HTML Code with Salesforce data to create a Report.
To get started, let’s set up our Salesforce Trigger step. Kindly select Salesforce as the App and the New Record as the Trigger Event.
2. Then, let’s set Lead as the Salesforce Objects.
3. We ran the trigger test and found a New Salesforce Record that we will use to create our PDF Report.
4. On the PDF.co Action step, let’s choose PDF.co as the App and the Anything to PDF Converter as the Action Event.
5. Now, let’s configure the Anything to PDF Converter with Salesforce and Report data.
- In the Input Type field, select Raw HTML Code.
- In the Input field, enter the HTML Code and the corresponding Salesforce data.
- In the Name field, enter your desired filename.
6. We are now ready to Test & Review our Anything to PDF Converter configuration.
7. PDF.co generated a temporary URL to access the PDF Report. Kindly copy and paste the URL to your browser.
8. Hurrah! We have successfully generated a PDF Report based on Salesforce data.
In this tutorial we learned how to set up a New Record Trigger step on Salesforce. We also learned how to create a PDF using HTML Code in PDF.co. And most of all, we used the Salesforce data to generate a PDF Report in PDF.co.
Screenshot of New Lead PDF Report