Pipedrive is the first CRM platform made for salespeople, by salespeople. It lets you easily find all the information you need before a meeting or call. The software is also packed with automations, integrations and innovations. Their philosophy is simple – everything is built around activity-based selling. They believe that in sales (and in life) you can’t control results, but you can control the actions that drive deals towards completion.
Step by step guide:
1. In this tutorial we will show you how to fill out a PDF form with Pipedrive data using PDF.co and Zapier. We will use this PDF form with editable text fields and fill them out with the Deal Name and Contact Person from the CRM.
If you still need to fill in text into Fillable Fields in PDF Forms, please continue below.
Screenshot of PDF Form with Editable Text Fields
2. Once you are done setting up the CRM Trigger step, we need to set up the PDF.co action step. Kindly select PDF.co as the App and PDF Filler as the Action Event.
3. Let’s configure the PDF Filler to fill the text fields with the data from the CRM.
- In the Source PDF field, enter the URL for the PDF form.
- In the Fillable Fields field, enter the page number, the text field name, and the value.
NOTE: PDF.co has a built-in File Storage. To see how it works check out the tutorial here.
4. We are now ready to call PDF.co to Test & Review our data.
5. Our test was successful. We can now copy the generated URL and paste it in a browser to see the result.
6. Great! We have successfully filled out the PDF form with the Pipedrive New Deal data.
In this tutorial we learned how to generated a PDF file from Pipedrive data using PDF file and PDF.co.
Screenshot of Filled Out PDF Form