About Honeycode AWS
Amazon Honeycode is a fully-managed service by Amazon Web Services (AWS) that allows users to easily build custom, web-based applications without any coding knowledge required. It provides a visual interface for users to create interactive apps using pre-built templates and drag-and-drop features, as well as the ability to customize data models, workflows, and user interfaces. With Honeycode, teams can collaborate on app development in real-time and easily integrate with other AWS services like Amazon S3 and DynamoDB. It is designed to help businesses streamline their workflows and increase productivity by reducing the need for manual processes and improving data visibility.
Read more about Honeycode AWS at https://www.honeycode.aws/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is a secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, and agreements;
- Read from complex documents using a customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, PDF forms, and mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, and fields to PDF forms and PDF documents;
- Leverage the power of a built-in full set of PDF tools: split PDF, merge PDF, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Honeycode AWS and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below: