How to integrate Google Drive with PDF.co
About Google Drive
Drive integrates with and complements your team’s existing technology. Collaborate in Microsoft Office files without the need to convert file formats, and edit and store over 100 additional file types, including PDFs, CAD files, images, and more.
Read more about Google Drive at http://google.com/drive/
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Contents of PDFs and scanned papers such as contracts, invoices, receipts, and other vital documents are instantaneously extracted using an AI-enabled system, which decreases the time and amount spent on data entry;
- It is equipped with a customizable Document Parser that enables the system to rapidly interprets data from complex documents such as tables, forms, graphs, and mixed-content files;
- Saves valuable time in making editable PDFs that can be modified in a jiffy. Users can easily add or delete certain texts, images, fields, and other elements;
- Expediently tooled with a smart PDF editor that streamlines useful functions such as merging or splitting pages and converting file formats, say, an HTML document into PDF, or vice versa;
- Wide-ranging API logs with audit records are conveniently accessible to Enterprise users;
- Moreover, Enterprise users have the flexibility to use online or offline versions of the application.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Google Drive and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: