In this tutorial, we will show you how to generate PDF with DocuSign Envelope data using PDF.co and Zapier. We will use the sample data from DocuSign Envelope below.
- Create Zap
- Choose App and Trigger Event
- Set up Trigger
- Test Trigger Result
- Add App and Action Event
- Set up Action
- Test Result
- PDF Output
Step 1: Create Zap
Step 2: Choose App and Trigger Event
Next, select the DocuSign app and choose the Envelope Sent or Completed as the Trigger Event.
Step 3: Set up Trigger
Then, set up the Trigger Event.
- In the Status field, select the Envelopes’ status to filter.
- In the Download form data field, set it to
Step 4: Test Trigger Result
Good! The trigger test was successful. We will now proceed to the next step.
Step 5: Add App and Action Event
Now, let’s add another app. Select the PDF.co app and choose the Anything to PDF Converter for the Action Event.
Step 6: Set up Action
Let’s configure the Anything to PDF Converter.
- In the Input Type field, select the Raw HTML code.
- In the Input field, type in your HTML code together with the data from DocuSign Envelope.
- In the Name field, enter your desired PDF output name.
Step 7: Test Result
Excellent! You can copy and paste the generated temporary URL in your browser to view the output.
Step 8: PDF Output
Here’s the generated PDF from DocuSign Envelope data.
In this tutorial, you learned how to generate PDF from DocuSign Envelope data using PDF.co and Zapier. You learned how to set up DocuSign to access its data in Zapier. You also learned how to use the Anything to PDF Converter to generate PDF from Raw HTML Code.