In this tutorial, we will show you how to extract a Wells Fargo Statement using PDF.co Document Parser.
- Open Document Parser
- Create New Template
- Open Statement in PDF Format
- Copy Template
- Template Objects
- Field from Text Search
- Table from Text Search
- Run and Save Template
Step 1 – Open Document Parser
Step 2 – Create New Template
Click on the New Template button to create a new template.
Step 3 – Open Statement in PDF Format
Once you’re inside the Online Template Editor, click on the Load Test PDF button to load the statement.
Step 4 – Copy Template
Now, click on the Edit Raw Template button next to the Load Test PDF button. Copy the Wells Fargo template code from this sample and paste it into the editor and update.
Step 5 – Template Objects
This template is made up mostly of Text Seach fields and a Search-based table. To add more objects, click on the Add Objects button on the upper left.
Step 6 – Field from Text Search
The Text Search fields use macros or Regex to find specific text such as Account Number and return its value.
Step 7 – Table from Text Search
Similar to the Text Search fields, the Search-based table uses macros or Regex as well. It also requires the start and end expressions so the engine knows where the table begins and ends.
Other table properties include columns, rows, column coordinates, multipage, and more. To learn more about expressions, please use check out this guide.
Step 8 – Run and Save Template
Once everything is set, click on the Run Template button to make sure that you get your desired result. And, Save the Template to use it in your Document Parser API call.
In this tutorial, you learned how to create a Document Parser template for the Wells Fargo Statement. Find other tutorials on how to extract PDF bank statements.
- How to Extract Data from Truist Financial Corporation Statements using PDF.co Web API
- How to Extract Data from US Bancorp Bank Statements using PDF.co and Zapier
- How to Extract Data from Capital One Bank Statements using PDF.co and Zapier
- How to Extract Data from PNC Financial Services Statements using PDF.co Web API
- How to Extract Data from Bank of New York Statements using PDF.co Web API
- How to Extract Data from TD Bank Statement using PDF.co and Zapier
- How to Extract JPMorgan Chase Statement using PDF.co Document Parser
- How to Extract Wells Fargo Statement using PDF.co Document Parser
- How to Extract Bank of America Statement using PDF.co Document Parser
- How to Extract Statement of Assets using PDF.co Document Parser
- Bank Statement and How to Extract Data from Statements in PDF using PDF.co and Integrations
- Extract Bank Statement using PDF.co and Zapier
- Extract Bank Statement using PDF.co and Make
- Extract Bank Statement in PHP using PDF.co Web API