Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Read more about Dropbox at http://dropbox.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Conserves a substantial amount of resources using AI-powered data extraction. Information from complex files such as PDFs and scanned invoices, receipts, contracts, are automatically gleaned and processed;
- Fitted with a customizable Document Parser that readily reads the content of seemingly complicated files and documents such as PDF forms, tables, graphs, and others;
- Economizes time spent in making and modifying documents through its intelligent PDF filler tool. A feature that simplifies the process of integrating texts, images, forms, fields, and pages to PDFs;
- It boasts of having a custom-built PDF editor that smoothy merges, splits, adds, and deletes PDF pages, as well as convert files on command;
- Easy access to API and assessment log prerequisites are accorded to Enterprise users;
- Enterprise users likewise have the flexibility to utilize an online or offline version of the application.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Dropbox and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: