In this tutorial, we will show you how to convert a quote into CSV using PDF.co and Zapier.
- Create a Zap
- Trigger App and Event
- Setup Trigger
- Test Trigger Result
- Action App and Event
- PDF.co Setup Action
- Test Result
We will use this sample PDF file to convert it into a CSV file
Here’s the converted CSV output
Step 1: Create a Zap
Step 2: Trigger App and Event
Next, select the Google Drive app and choose the New File in Folder as a trigger.
Step 3: Setup Trigger
Let’s set up the trigger
- In the Drive field, select My Google Drive.
- In the Folder field, select the specific folder where the file was stored.
Step 4: Test Trigger Result
Once the test trigger was successful, you may now move on to the action event.
Step 5: Action App and Event
Let’s add another app and select PDF.co. Then, choose the PDF to Anything Converter for the action event.
Step 6: PDF.co Setup Action
Let’s set up the action
- For the Output Format field, select the CSV(comma-separated values).
- For the PDF URL field, choose the Web Content Link from your Google Drive.
- In the Name field, type in your desired CSV file name output.
Step 7: Test Result
Great! Our test was a success. You can copy the URL and paste it into your browser to view the output.
In this tutorial, you learned how to convert a quote into CSV using Zapier. You learned how to use the PDF.co Web API to convert PDF into CSV. You also learned how to set up the PDF.co PDF to Anything Converter configuration and convert PDF file into CSV.