In this tutorial, we will show you how to convert PDF invoices into CSV in PHP using PDF.co Web API
Here’s the sample PDF Invoice and the converted CSV document
Here’s the step-by-step guide to extracting PDF to CSV using PDF.co Web API in PHP:
Step 1: Source Code
- First, copy the PHP and HTML source code here. Next, save the folder inside the /www or /htdocs directory depending on whether you are using XAMPP or WampServer.
Step 2: Apache Module
- Next, start the Apache module in your control panel so we can run the program on our local machine.
Step 3: Run Program
Let’s run the program
- First, type the
localhost/Name of folder/HTML file.into the browser
- Next, add your API Key. You can get the API key in your PDF.co dashboard here.
- Then, input your Source PDF File and click the Proceed button to send a request.
Step 4: Conversion Result
- Once the program was successful, click on the URL to download the CSV file.
Step 5: PDF to CSV Demo
- Here’s the PDF to CSV in action.
In this tutorial, you learned how to convert PDF invoices into CSV using PHP. You learned how to set up the code samples to get the converted output. You also learned how to use the PDF.co Web API and convert PDF documents into CSV files.