About Amazon S3
Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) is an object storage service that offers industry-leading scalability, data availability, security, and performance. This means customers of all sizes and industries can use it to store and protect any amount of data for a range of use cases, such as websites, mobile applications, backup and restore, archive, enterprise applications, IoT devices, and big data analytics.
Read more about Amazon S3 at https://aws.amazon.com/s3/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Reduction of data entry expenses by using AI-propelled unshaped data extraction system from scanned documents, PDF, agreements, invoices, receipts, and reports;
- Extract data from complex files with modifiable Document Parser. Permits smooth data extraction from tables, mixed records, and PDF files;
- Conserves time on generating PDF filler scheme, which can input writing, images, forms to PDF fields and PDF files;
- Uses the ability of a functional PDF conversion tool that splits, merges, and erases pages while also allowing for conversion from HTML to a standard PDF generation;
- Specified API logs to Business consumers with audit information requirements;
- Internet-based and confined software forms are available to Business consumers.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Amazon S3 and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: