In this demonstration and tutorial, you will see how to run the PDF.co PDF Generator block in the Airtable application. Follow the simple steps to see how it can be implemented using PDF.co and Airtable integration.
Quick Demo Guide for PDF Generator
The easy steps will show how to run the PDF.co PDF Generator block in the Airtable application:
1. Find and install PDF.co PDF Generator for Airtable.
2. Set API key.
3. Select the table you want to work with.
4. Set the template ID. You can manage templates at https://app.pdf.co
5. Set the output PDF field. The result files will be created here automatically. The new output field will be created automatically also if it doesn’t exist.
Just click run and you see the files.
6. Check out the output PDF example htmltopdf.