Step by step guide:
1. In this tutorial we will show you how to generate a PDF document with data from HubSpot using PDF.co. We will get all the contacts under a certain List.
To get started, let’s choose HubSpot as the App and New Contact in List as the Trigger Event.
2. Next, let’s test the trigger to see if our account is connected correctly.
3. Great! The trigger found a New Contact in the List.
4. We are now ready to set up the PDF.co to generate our PDF. Let’s choose PDF.co as the App and Anything to PDF Converter as the Action Event.
5. Next, let’s configure Anything to PDF Converter.
- In the Input Type field, select Raw HTML Code.
- In the Input field, enter the HTML code with its corresponding HubSpot data.
6. Then, let’s send the Anything to PDF Converter data over to PDF.co to Test & Review.
7. Our test was a success. Kindly copy and paste the generated URL to view and download the PDF output.
8. Hurray! We have successfully generated a PDF with HubSpot data using PDF.co and Zapier.
Screenshot of Generated PDF Output with HubSpot Contact Data
In this tutorial we learned how to set up HubSpot to fetch the New Contacts in a List. We also learned how to generate a PDF using Raw HTML code with the New contacts’ details with the help of the PDF.co Anything to PDF Converter and Zapier.
NOTE: HubSpot may not currently support direct upload to their built-in File Storage. You may add the generated PDF stored in Google Drive or Dropbox as a Membership Note to easily associate the file to a contact in HubSpot.