In this tutorial and demo, we will create a PDF report for new Deals in Pipedrive CRM using PDF.co and Zapier integration. Follow the steps below to learn how to generate a New Deal Report:
- Select Pipedrive as the App and New Deal as the Event
- Click on Test Trigger
- Create PDF Report with PDF.co Anything to PDF Converter
- Input Event Parameters for File Conversion
- Useful Resources
- Video Tutorial: Create Pipedrive CRM New Deal Report
1. Select Pipedrive as the App and New Deal as the Event
The image below shows a new deal creation on Pipedrive.
2. Click on Test Trigger
Test trigger data contains all deals related to information such as organization name, contact name, etc.
3. Create PDF Report with PDF.co Anything to PDF Converter
To create the PDF report, we will use PDF.co as the app and Anything to PDF Converter as the event. Anything to PDF Converter can convert formats such as HTML, document, spreadsheet, presentation, and URL to the PDF.
4. Input Event Parameters for File Conversion
Now we need to provide all the event parameters such as source type, input, etc. Select Raw HTML code to convert to PDF as the Source Type. In the Input field, specify the basic HTML report covering the deal information as shown in the screenshot. Lastly, enter the output file name and its PDF extension.
Here’s the final input request.
Output received from PDF.co is in JSON format and contains fields such as URL, page count, error, etc. Here URL refers to the PDF output report.
Here’s how the PDF output for the deal report looks like when opened.
- How to integrate Pipedrive and PDF.co https://pdf.co/pipedrive
Create Pipedrive CRM New Deal Report – Video
In this tutorial and demo, you learned how to generate a PDF report for new Deals in Pipedrive CRM using Zapier and PDF.co integration.