How to Extract Bold Text from HTML or PDF – Guide
- make a Zap
- Select Google Drive as the Trigger App
- Choose New File in Folder as the Trigger Event
- Select Drive and Folder
- Test Trigger
- Select PDF.co as the Action App
- Choose PDF to Anything Converter as the Action Event
- Setup Action
- Test Action
- Extracted JSON Output
- Video Guide
Step 1: Make a Zap
- First, log into your Zapier account and click on the Create Zap button.
Step 2: Select Google Drive as the Trigger App
- Next, search and select Google Drive from the list of available apps.
Step 3: Choose New File in Folder as the Trigger Event
- Then, choose the New File in Folder to trigger when a new file is added to a folder.
Step 4: Select Drive and Folder
Let’s set up the trigger.
- First, select My Google Drive as the Drive to be used.
- Next, enter the specific folder where the file was stored.
Step 5: Test Trigger
- After setting up the trigger, click on the test trigger button to make sure that we set it up correctly.
Step 6: Select PDF.co as the Action App
- In this step, let’s add another app and select PDF.co from the list of available apps.
Step 7: Choose PDF to Anything Converter as the Action Event
- Next, choose the PDF to Anything Converter option to extract bold text from the PDF document in JSON format.
Step 8: Setup Action
Let’s set up the PDF.co action.
- For the Output Format field, choose JSON (text objects and forms).
- For the PDF URL field, choose Web Content Link on the search bar to automatically get the URL of your file in Google Drive.
- For the Pages field, put 0- to select all pages.
Step 9: Test Action
- We will now Test the action to check for errors if there are any.
Step 10: Extracted JSON Output
- Here is the extracted bold text from the PDF document in JSON format.