Teachable (formerly Fedora) is changing education by making it easy to teach or sell courses online. Teacher entrepreneurs use Teachable to run their own courses and work with almost half a million students online. In a matter of minutes, Teachable allows you to create a beautiful and powerful, payment-ready course from your own website without any technical knowledge. While many use Teachable for asynchronous video-based classes teachers have used it to sell books, services, offline-online classes, group coaching, tutoring, and webinars.
Read more about Teachable at https://teachable.com/
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, and agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, PDF forms, and mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, and fields to PDF forms and PDF documents;
- Leverage power of a built-in full set of PDF tools: split PDF, merge PDF, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Teachable and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below: