One of the easiest ways of getting started with PDF.co Web API is to use our Postman request collection. Postman is a free-to-download tool for making HTTP requests.
The following steps outline the necessary actions in order for you to install Postman, configure Key presets and gain certainty that everything is working as it should be.
- Visit www.getpostman.com and download the version of Postman required for your platform
- Install Postman
Import Request Collection
- Download PDF.co API v.1.postman_collection.json (.JSON file)
- Open Postman
Click Import, click Choose Files and specify PDF.co API v.1.postman_collection.json file. An import success message appears for each collection imported
- Click the Eye icon to setup an Environment
- Click Add
- Enter an Environment name. for example, MyPDF
- Copy your API Key for PDF.co that you can find on https://app.pdf.co/ in the top Menu in API – Get API Key
- Enter a Key and a Value
- Enter x-api-key as key field
- Paste your api key into value field
- Click Add to save this key-value pair. This will allow you to use your api key with all requests in the collection
Now you can explore PDF.co Web API collection with your API Key.