How to integrate Postman with PDF.co
Postman is the collaboration platform for API development, used by 10 million developers and 500,000 companies worldwide. The Postman API Platform’s features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration so you can create better APIs—faster. We’re a global company with headquarters in San Francisco, a large office in Bangalore (where the company was founded), and distributed team members on four continents. Postman is privately held, with funding from Insight Partners, Nexus Venture Partners, and CRV.
Read more about Postman at http://postman.com
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, pdf forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to pdf forms and pdf documents;
- Leverage power of built-in full set of PDF tools: split pdf, merge pdf, delete pages, advanced html to pdf generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Postman and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: