About Microsoft Power Automate
Microsoft Power Automate formerly known as Microsoft Flow is one of the main features of Microsoft’s Power Platform. It is a service that can be used to automate business workflow. It has a guided and no-code functionality that makes it possible for everyone to easily automate time-consuming tasks and processes. It offers seamless integration to other apps using a pre-built Connector Library to create small and large-scale systems.
Read more about Microsoft Power Automate at make.powerautomate.com
Check our tutorials and videos!
PDF.co Custom Connector for Power Automate Cloud
Need help and support? Contact us using the button below:
PDF.co custom plugin for Power Automate Cloud contains the following modules.
- HTML to PDF – Convert HTML code to PDF. Best for PDF report generator.
- URL to PDF – Quickly and easily convert the input link to PDF format.
- PDF Filler – Supports PDF form filling. Also, you can add text, images, or signatures to PDF.
- Merge PDF – Merges multiple PDF files into a single PDF. It also supports merging different file formats such as jpg/png/doc/zip etc.
- Split PDF – Splits existing PDF into multiple files based on page numbers.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
- Fill PDF Document with PDF.co Connector for Power Automate Cloud
- Split PDF Document with PDF.co Connector for Power Automate Cloud
- How to Merge Documents to PDF with PDF.co Connector for Power Automate Cloud
- How to Convert HTML to PDF with PDF.co Connector for Power Automate Cloud
- How to Convert URL to PDF with PDF.co Connector for Power Automate Cloud
- How to Import PDF.co Custom Connector for Power Automate Cloud
- How to Convert CSV to PDF using Power Automate Cloud
- Search Text in PDF using Power Automate Cloud
- Parser PDF Document using Power Automate Cloud
- Password Protecting PDF Files using Power Automate For Desktop and PDF.co