About Capsule CRM
Capsule is a simple, flexible, and effective web-based CRM tool you can use for your small business. Capsule is a good tool to keep track of your contacts and companies you do business with, communications with them, sales opportunities, and what activities and tasks that need to be done. With Capsule you can manage all relationships, not just customers: manage contacts, leads, customers, vendors, and more. Capsule allows you to manage your sales pipeline: track deals, bids, proposals as well as other opportunities.
Read more about Capsule CRM at http://capsulecrm.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Conserves monetary resources used for data entry through AI-controlled data collection from various files. It may include all types of PDFs, examined records, receipts, reports, invoices, and other scanned documents;
- It instantaneously analyzes complex documents using a fully customizable Documents Parser. It expedites data scraping from all types of tables, combined documents, and different PDF structures;
- Significantly saves time in creating and editing PDFs with the use of PDF filler function. This implement allows the insertion of images, texts, and alterations to several PDF fields from structures.
- It is multi-tooled for common to complex PDF editing tasks such as consolidating, splitting, and deleting texts, images, and pages. It also simplifies the conversion process between HTML and PDF.
- Generates essential API logs with auditing and appraisal logs to Corporate clients;
- Web-based and offline versions of the software are provided to Corporate clients.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Capsule CRM and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: