What is Zapier?
Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your favorite apps, such as Gmail, Slack, Mailchimp, and over 1,500 more. You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration. It’s easy enough that anyone can build their own app workflows with just a few clicks.
We prepared this step by step tutorial with screenshots on how to setup Zapier using PDF.co and Trello, to automatically generates barcodes based on Card title when you add them to a Trello board defined for this task.
- How to get direct/raw link to a file in various storage providers https://pdf.co/how-to-get-direct-download-links
- Step 1 – Choose or search for Google Drive from the list of apps
- Step 2 – Select the Trigger Event “New Card”
- Step 3 – Select or connect your Trello account to Zapier
- Step 4 – Select the Trello Board, List and configure filters
- Step 5 – Search for and select PDF.co as the targeted app
- Step 6 – Choose the Barcode Generator Action Event
- Step 7 – Select or link your PDF.co account (using Your API Key)
- Step 8 – Customize Action Event
- Step 9 – Give your Zap a name and turn it on!
Start by clicking on “Make a Zap” at the top-right corner of your Zapier dashboard.
Step 1 – Search for Trello in the list of apps and click it
Step 2 – Select the Trigger Event “New Card”
Step 3 – Select or connect your Trello account to Zapier
Step 4 – Select the Trello board, list and configure the filters
Step 5 – Search for and select PDF.co as the targeted app
Step 6 – Choose the Barcode Generator Action Event
Step 7 – Select or link your PDF.co account (using Your API Key)
Step 8 – Customize Action Event