In this tutorial, we will show you how to add an Excel file as a page in a PDF using PDF.co and Make.
- Create a New Scenario
- Add PDF.co Module
- Select Merge a PDF
- PDF.co Configuration
- Run Scenario Result
- Merge PDF Output
We have here a sample Excel and PDF file that we’re going to use in this tutorial. You may use documents of your choice.
Step 1: Create a New Scenario
- Let’s start by logging into your Make account and clicking on the Create a New Scenario button.
Step 2: Add PDF.co Module
- Next, search and select the PDF.co module.
Step 3: Select Merge a PDF
- Then, choose to Merge a PDF so we can add the Excel file as a page in a PDF.
Step 4: PDF.co Configuration
Let’s set up the configuration,
- For the Enable non-PDF files as an input field, select Yes to enable Excel file as input.
- For the Input Type field, select the Input Links option so we can directly input the URL of the Excel and PDF file.
- For the Input Link field, input the URL of the Excel and PDF file separated by a comma.
- In the File Name field, type in your desired output file name.
After setting up the configuration, you may now run the scenario.
Step 5: Run Scenario Result
- The scenario runs successfully, kindly copy the URL and paste it into your browser to view the output.
Step 6: Merge PDF Output
- Here’s the output that we successfully added an Excel file as a page in a PDF.
In this tutorial, you learned how to add an Excel file as a page in a PDF using Make. You also learned how to use the PDF.co Web API to merge an Excel file and add it as a page in a PDF.