You can learn from this tutorial how to access a PDF invoice saved in Dropbox and parse it using the PDF.co Document Parser and Make integration. We will proceed with the assumption that you already set up a Dropbox module. So, at this point, we’re now going to configure the PDF.co module.
- To begin, we will select Upload a File in the Input File field.
- Next, we will select Dropbox – Download a file in the Source File field.
- Then, we will enter the Template ID, which can be found on the PDF.co Document Parser Template page, in the Document Parser Template ID field. It is where you uploaded or created the Template here.
- The following step is typing in your desired output such as JSON or CSV in the Output Format field.
- Finally, we will choose Body as Objects in the Export Type field. You may also opt for Download a File if you would rather save back to Dropbox the resulting document.
Now, it’s time to test the PDF.co Document Parser module. The result can be seen after you click on the Run button.
NOTE: Check out our Quick Start Guide, to learn fast how to create a Document Parser Template.
Success! We just parsed a PDF Invoice. The Collections of the objects inside the PDF Invoice can be viewed in the Output section.
Screenshot of PDF Invoice Inline Result
We’ve seen how to set up the PDF.co Document Parser module for accessing files inside a Dropbox folder. We also learned the step-by-step process of parsing a PDF Invoice saved in Dropbox and converting it to JSON.
- How to Convert Invoice to CSV using PHP
- How to Convert Invoice to XLS using Zapier
- Parse Invoices Automatically using Zapier
- Parsing PDF Invoices from Dropbox via PDF.co Document Parser for Make
- How to Extract Text From PDF Invoices and Bulk Save to Spreadsheet
- Convert PDF Invoices to Google Sheets using Zapier
- Convert PDF Invoices to Google Sheets using Integromat
- Convert PDF Invoice to Google Sheet using PDF.co and Google Apps Script
- Extract Text from Scanned PDF in PHP using PDF.co Web API
- How to Extract Text from PDF and Paste in Excel using Python and PDF.co Web API
- How to Read PDF Invoices in Python using PDF.co Web API
- Google Invoice Parser to Read PDF Invoices and Orders with Google Script and PDF.co
- How to Extract Invoice Data from Image in Python using PDF.co Web API
- Parse Invoice and Send Data to Airtable with PDF.co using Zapier
- Parse Invoice and Send Data to Airtable using PDF.co and Make
- Extract Invoice Data from PDF using PDF.co and UiPath
- Parse Invoice using Salesforce Apex using PDF.co
- Extract Invoice Information with SharePoint and PDF.co
- Extract Data from Invoices to Avoid Fraud using PDF.co Document Parser