In this tutorial, we will show you how you can parse a Zendesk ticket PDF attachment using the PDF.co Document Parser. We will use this sample PDF Invoice as an attachment to our Zendesk ticket.
- Open Zendesk and Select “New Ticket”
- Select “Unassigned Tickets”
- Test the Trigger
- Use PDF.co Document Parser
- Configure the Document Parser
- Test & Review
Screenshot of Zendesk Ticket PDF Invoice Attachment
Step 1: Open Zendesk and Select “New Ticket”
First, choose Zendesk as the App and New Ticket as the Trigger Event.
Step 2: Select “Unassigned Tickets”
Next, let’s select Unassigned tickets View to find all incoming tickets.
Step 3: Test the Trigger
Then, let’s test the trigger to see if our account is configured correctly.
Great! The test returned a new ticket in Zendesk.
Step 4: Use PDF.co Document Parser
We are now ready to set up the PDF.co. Let’s choose PDF.co as the App and the Document Parser as the Action Event.
Step 5: Configure the Document Parser
- In the Input field, select the Zendesk Ticket Attachments Content URL.
- In the Template Id field, enter the Template Id of the Document Parser Template that you created in the PDF.co Online Template Editor You can check out our Quick Start Guide to create your Template here.
Step 6: Test & Review
Kindly click on Test & Review button to send our data to PDF.co.
Fantastic! We have successfully parsed the Zendesk ticket PDF Invoice attachment.
Screenshot of parsed PDF Invoice Attachment Result
In this tutorial we learned how to get the Zendesk ticket PDF attachment. And, we learned how to use the PDF.co Document Parser to parse the data in the PDF Invoice attachment.