Step by step guide:
1. In this tutorial we will show you how you can parse a Zendesk ticket PDF attachment using the PDF.co Document Parser. We will use this sample PDF Invoice as attachment to our Zendesk ticket.
Screenshot of Zendesk Ticket PDF Invoice Attachment
2. First, choose Zendesk as the App and New Ticket as the Trigger Event.
3. Next, let’s select Unassigned tickets View to find all incoming tickets.
4. Then, let’s test the trigger to see if our account is configured correctly.
5. Great! The test returned a new ticket in Zendesk.
6. We are now ready to set up the PDF.co. Let’s choose PDF.co as the App and the Document Parser as the Action Event.
7. Then, let’s configure the Document Parser.
- In the Input field, select the Zendesk Ticket Attachments Content URL.
- In the Template Id field, enter the Template Id of the Document Parser Template that you created in the PDF.co Online Template Editor You can check out our Quick Start Guide to create your Template here.
Kindly click on Test & Review button to send our data to PDF.co.
8. Fantastic! We have successfully parsed the Zendesk ticket PDF Invoice attachment.
Screenshot of parsed PDF Invoice Attachment Result
In this tutorial we learned how to get the Zendesk ticket PDF attachment. And, we learned how to use the PDF.co Document Parser to parse the data in the PDF Invoice attachment.