About Microsoft Power Automate
Microsoft Power Automate formerly known as Microsoft Flow is one of the main features of Microsoft’s Power Platform. It is a tool used to automate business workflow. It has a guided and no-code functionality that makes it possible for everyone to easily automate time-consuming tasks and processes. It offers seamless integration to other apps using a pre-built Connector Library to create small and large-scale systems.
Read more about Microsoft Power Automate at https://flow.microsoft.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, pdf forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to pdf forms and pdf documents;
- Leverage power of a built-in full set of PDF tools: split pdf, merge pdf, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Microsoft Power Automate and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: