What is CRM?
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. It’s a software that manages customer interaction and was mainly designed for Sales, Marketing and Service. It has morphed into a technology that you can use to manage relationships between team members, collaborators, partners, customers, and vendors.
Below is a list of popular CRM Tools:
- Salesforce CRM – is a customer relationship management solution that brings customers and companies together.
- Zendesk Sell – is a sales CRM software tool that enhances productivity, processes, and pipeline visibility for sales teams.
- Zoho CRM – is an online Sales CRM software that manages your sales, marketing and support in one CRM platform.
- Pipedrive – is an easy to use sales team management tool.
- HubSpot CRM – offers a centralized and easy-to-use interface to power your business.
- NetSuite CRM – is the only cloud solution that delivers a real-time, 360-degree view of your customers.
- Monday.com CRM – a CRM platform that is simple to set up and easy to use.
- Freshworks CRM – acts as a single source of truth for your business and provides a 360° view of your customer, by capturing and combining customer experiences in one place.
- CRM Creatio – is a system for marketing, sales and service to manage business processes across the entire customer journey.
- Salesmate CRM – offers every feature required for your sales team to achieve their quotas and grow your relationships and revenue.
- Daylite – is an all-in-one small business CRM.
- Pipeliner – is a sales enablement tool for sales management and salespeople.
- NetHunt CRM – offers CRM software plus excellent customer support and knowledge base for sales, marketing, and customer service teams.
- Scoro CRM – helps you to manage your customers and contacts, coordinate your sales process, send quotes and invoices – all in one place.
- Salesflare CRM – is a simple CRM for small businesses selling B2B.
Step by step guide:
1. In this tutorial we will show you how to take fields from your CRM and add them to your PDF file using PDF.co and Zapier.
Every time a New Deal is created in the CRM we want that data to be added to a PDF document. In this scenario, we will use the New Deal as the Trigger. You can use the other Trigger options depending on your requirement.
2. We assume that you already configured your CRM on Zapier. We will go ahead and set up our Action Step on Zapier for PDF.co. Kindly select PDF.co as the App and Anything to PDF Converter as the Action Event.
3. Let’s configure the Anything To PDF Converter with the Pipedrive New Deal data and add it to our PDF. We will use an HTML Code to design our PDF template for this New Deal Summary.
- In the Input Type field, select Raw HTML Code.
- In the Input field, enter the HTML Code with its corresponding Pipedrive fields.
- In the Name field, enter your desired output name. In our case, we will use the New Deal title as our PDF file name.
4. We are now ready to test the data that we entered in the previous step and send it to PDF.co for Test & Review.
5. PDF.co processed our request and generated a PDF URL. Kindly copy the URL and paste it on your browser to see the output.
Note: The URL is temporary and will expire in an hour. You can add another Zapier step to store the generated PDF to storage services like Google Drive or Dropbox.
6. Excellent! We have successfully taken the fields from the Pipedrive CRM and added them to a PDF document.
Screenshot of Output File