In this tutorial, we will merge 3 PDF files into a single PDF file. We will use 3 PDF URLs as our source files.
- Open PDF.co and Select PDF Merger
- Configure the PDF Merger
- Test & Review
- Copy URL and Paste into Browser to See Output
1. Open PDF.co and Select PDF Merger
First, let’s choose PDF.co as the App and PDF Merger as the Event. The PDF Merge merges multiple PDF documents into one new single PDF.
2. Configure the PDF Merger
- In the Input PDF files field, enter the 3 output URLs separated by comma.
- In the Name field, enter your desired PDF output file name.
3. Test & Review
Then, let’s send our configured PDF Merger data to PDF.co to Test & Review.
4. Copy URL and Paste into Browser to See Output
After a successful test, grab the resulting URL and paste it into your browser.
Awesome! We have successfully merged the PDF files into a single PDF file.
Screenshot of output PDF file