In this brief tutorial, you will see the step-by-step process of generating barcodes or QR codes with PDF.co API using Zapier.
- Set Up PDF.co with Zapier then Select App & Event
- Configure Barcode Generator
- Test & Review
- See Generated QR Code
- Retest, Continue and Finish Editing
- How to Generate BarCodes Online with PDF.co https://pdf.co/blog/generate-barcodes-online
1. Set Up PDF.co with Zapier then Select App & Event
- Setup your PDF.co for Zapier
- Under “Do this …” Choose App & Event, search and select PDF.co from the list of apps
2. Configure Barcode Generator
- Under Choose Action Event, select Barcode Generator
- Under Customize Barcode Generator, enter your desired Barcode value
- Under Barcode type to generate, select the Barcode type you would like to create
- Under Enable Output As Datauri Inline Image Data, you can choose false if you would like to generate a URL to access your Barcode
You should see something similar to this:
3. Test & Review
On the Send Data step, click TEST & REVIEW
The returned URL is a direct link to the generated Barcode
4. See Generated QR Code
You will get the output PNG with your Barcode generated for Zapier. Here is the generated QR Code
5. Retest, Continue and Finish Editing
Check if everything works correctly and without errors then hit RETEST & CONTINUE
Give a name to your Zap at the top-left corner, then hit Done Editing, you can then TURN ZAP ON
You can set up the next step to save the generated barcode in Google Drive or Dropbox depending on your requirement.
Note: The URL generated is only accessible for 1 hour. Once the time has elapsed, you may need to regenerate a new one. Be sure to move your output to permanent storage.
In this quick and easy tutorial, you learned the detailed process of generating barcodes or QR codes with PDF.co API using Zapier integration.