In this tutorial we will use the Squarespace New Submission as our sample data. Squarespace doesn’t store the New Form Submissions but instead offers several options on how you can collect the submitted data outside their platform. We will use the Google Drive option and store them in the Squarespace Google Sheet.
Screenshot of Squarespace Storage Options
New Form Submissions will automatically be added as a New Spreadsheet Row in the Google Sheet.
Screenshot of Collected Data from Squarespace in Google Sheet
We will use this sample PDF to fill with the New Form Submissions from Squarespace Web Form.
Screenshot of Sample PDF Source File
Now that we know where our data is collected from and where we will use it, let’s get started.
Step by step guide:
1. First, let’s setup the Google Sheets. Kindly choose Google Sheet as the App and New Spreadsheet Row as the Trigger Event.
2. Next, let’s select Squarespace as the Spreadsheet since that is where we want to store all the New Submissions data and choose Sheet1 as the Worksheet.
3. Then, let’s test our Trigger to make sure that our account is configured correctly.
4. We are now ready to setup the PDF.co. Kindly choose PDF.co as the App and PDF Filler as the Action Event.
5. Let’s configure the PDF Filler with the Google Sheet data.
- In the Source PDF field, enter the PDF URL.
- In the Text Objects field, type in the x and y coordinates, page number, Google Sheet data, font size, and font name separated by a semi-color in this format:
You can use the PDF.co Simple PDF Viewer to easily get the x and y coordinates.
6. Now, let’s send the PDF Filler data to PDF.co to Test & Review.
7. PDF.co returned a temporary URL to view or download the PDF. Kindly copy and paste the URL to your browser to see the result.
8. Great! We have successfully filled the PDF with Squarespace New Submission data.
Screenshot of PDF Filled With Squarespace Data
In this tutorial we learned how to store the Squarespace New Form Submissions to Google Sheet. We configured the Google Sheet to make the collected data accessible to PDF.co. And, we used PDF.co to fill a PDF with the New Submissions data.