In this tutorial, you will learn how to convert images to PDF using PDF.co and Zapier integration. In particular, in this demo, we are going to convert multiple images to PDF.
- Select Input App and Event
- Configure Event Parameters
- Test & Review
- Check Result
- Video Tutorial: Convert Multiple Images to PDF
- How to Convert Images to PDF using PDF.co Web API – Complete Webinar https://pdf.co/webinar-how-to-convert-images-to-pdf-using-pdfco-web-api
Here are the input images that we are going to use for the demo:
1. Select Input App and Event
To start the process, let’s select PDF.co as the input app and Anything to PDF Converter as the preferred event.
2. Configure Event Parameters
Here, we are going to configure the Anything to PDF event parameters.
- In Source Type, let’s select the option which specifies a Link to an image or multiple links to images with a comma as a separator.
- In the Input field, let’s add image URLs in a comma-separated format.
- Lastly, in the Name field, let’s add the output file name.
3. Test & Review
With these settings, we are ready to send the Test and Review request to PDF.co. Here, we are presented with all the input parameters.
4. Check Output
PDF.co’s response contains data such as the URL of the output file, output PDF page count, error, name of the output file, etc. Here, the URL specifies the output PDF file.
The output PDF URL will show a two-page PDF file with the sample two images.
Convert Multiple Images to PDF – Zapier Video
In this tutorial, you learned how to convert multiple images to PDF using PDF.co and Zapier integration.