Step by step guide:
1. In this tutorial, we will show you how to automatically add a stamp to a PDF document using PDF Filler in PDF.co. In our sample invoice, we will stamp a semitransparent ByteScout logo in the middle of the page.
Screenshot of Source PDF file
2. On Zapier action step, kindly choose PDF.co as the App and PDF Filler as the Action Event. PDF Filler Action Event creates new PDF, fills PDF forms, creates PDF forms, uses and adds text, images, links, and checkboxes to new PDF and existing PDF documents.
3. Now let’s set up the PDF Filler with our data.
- In the Source PDF, enter the PDF file. In our case, we will enter the sample invoice link. When you leave the Source PDF field empty, it will create a new PDF in blank slate.
- In the Image field, enter the x coordinate; y coordinate; page number or range; and the logo URL.
- In the Output PDF Name field, enter your desired PDF output name.
4. We are not ready to send PDF Filler to PDF.co to Test & Review our data.
5. The test was a success! Kindly copy and paste the URL on your browser to see the result.
6. Fantastic! We have successfully stamped the sample invoice with our ByteScout logo.
Screenshot of Output PDF file