- Open PDF.co and Select PDF Filler
- Configure the PDF Filler with the Data
- Test & Review
- Copy & Paste URL to Browser to View Output
In this tutorial, we will show you how to automatically add a stamp to a PDF document using PDF Filler in PDF.co. In our sample invoice, we will stamp a semitransparent ByteScout logo in the middle of the page.
Screenshot of Source PDF file
1. Open PDF.co and Select PDF Filler
On Zapier action step, kindly choose PDF.co as the App and PDF Filler as the Action Event. PDF Filler Action Event creates new PDF, fills PDF forms, creates PDF forms, uses and adds text, images, links, and checkboxes to new PDF and existing PDF documents.
2. Configure the PDF Filler with the Data
- In the Source PDF, enter the PDF file. In our case, we will enter the sample invoice link. When you leave the Source PDF field empty, it will create a new PDF in blank slate.
- In the Image field, enter the x coordinate; y coordinate; page number or range; and the logo URL.
- In the Output PDF Name field, enter your desired PDF output name.
3. Test & Review
We are not ready to send PDF Filler to PDF.co to Test & Review our data.
4. Copy & Paste URL to Browser to View Output
The test was a success! Kindly copy and paste the URL on your browser to see the result.
Fantastic! We have successfully stamped the sample invoice with our ByteScout logo.
Screenshot of Output PDF file