Fill a W9 Form with PDF.co and Integromat – Guide
- Create a Scenario
- Select Google Drive App
- Download a File
- Google Drive Configuration
- Add PDF.co Module
- Select Fill a PDF
- Fill a PDF Form Configuration
- Test and Run Result
- Screenshot of the File Output
In this tutorial, we prepared a step-by-step guide on how to fill a W9 form using PDF.co and Integromat. Below, is the screenshot of the sample document that we use.
Step 1: Create a Scenario
Step 2: Select Google Drive App
Step 3: Download a File
Step 4: Google Drive Configuration
Now, let’s set up the Google Drive Configuration.
- In the Enter a File ID field, choose the Select from a list module.
- For the Choose a Drive field, select My Drive to get a file from your Google Drive.
- Under the File ID field, input the specific folder where your file is located.
Step 5: Add PDF.co Module
Step 6: Select Fill a PDF
Step 7: Fill a PDF Form Configuration
Now, let’s do the configuration of the fill a PDF form module.
- In the Input File field, select Upload a file to fetch a file from your Google Drive.
- In the Source File field, input the Google Drive – Download a file.
- For the Fields To Fill field, fill out the text field, name field, and the page index field. You may use the Get PDF Info tool to get the field names in PDF form.
Step 8: Test and Run Result
Step 9: Screenshot of the File Output
Here is the screenshot of the file output that we successfully run.
In this tutorial, you’ve learned how to fill a W9 form using PDF.co and Integromat. You also learned how to get the field names in PDF form.