This tutorial will show you how to fill out PDF with data submitted from Paperform using PDF.co and Zapier. We will use the sample W9 form below.
- Creating a Zap
- Paperform App and New Form Submission
- Set up Trigger
- Test Trigger
- PDF.co App and PDF Filler
- PDF Filler Configuration
- Test and Review
- Test Result
Step 1: Making a Zap
Step 2: Paperform App and New Form Submission
Next, select the Paperform app and choose the New Form Submission to start the zap.
Step 3: Set up Trigger
Let’s set up the trigger.
- In the Form field, choose the form that you submitted in Paperform.
Step 4: Test Trigger
Now, click the test trigger to make sure there are no errors in the setup.
Step 5: PDF.co App and PDF Filler
Next, add another app and select the PDF.co app. Then, choose the PDF Filler to perform the zap.
Step 6: PDF Filler Configuration
Let’s set up the PDF Filler configuration.
- In the Source PDF field, input the source PDF URL.
- In the Fillable fields, enter the page number, the field name, and the value. Here is the direct link to get the form field names.
- In the Output PDF Name field, type your desired output name.
Step 7: Test and Review
Once you are complete setting up the PDF Filler configuration, click the Test and Review button.
Step 8: Test Result
Excellent! The PDF.co successfully processed our request and returned it with the correct value. You can copy and paste the URL to your browser to view the output.
Step 9: Output
Here’s the PDF form output filled with submitted data in Paperform.
In this tutorial, you learned how to fill PDF with submitted data from Paperform using PDF.co and Zapier. You learned how to set up the PDF Filler and fill out the editable PDF form. You also learned how to get the interactive PDF form field names using the Get PDF Info.