In this tutorial, we will create a fillable form using PDF.co and Integromat. We will use this non-fillable sample form to create a fillable form.
- Create Scenario
- Select PDF.co and Add Text, Images to a PDF
- Add Text and Images to a PDF Configuration
- Test Result
Step 1: Create Scenario
First, we will create a new scenario.
Step 2: Select PDF.co and Add Text, Images to a PDF
Next, select the PDF.co app from the list of the apps and choose the Add Text and Images to a PDF for the trigger event.
Step 3: Add Text and Images to a PDF Configuration
Let’s set up the Add text and images to a PDF configuration.
- In the X and Y param, enter the value of your coordinates. To get the value of x and y, you may use the PDF Viewer with Coordinates in this link.
- For the Pages param, type 0- for the first-page index
- In the Height and Width param, enter the value of your text box from zero point at the left top.
- For the Alignment param, choose the center field.
- For the Type param, select the text input to set the field name.
- In the ID param, type the ID field name.
After setting up the configuration, let’s run the scenario.
Step 4: Test Result
Excellent! We got a successful test result. You can copy and paste the temporary URL in the browser to view the output.
Step 5: Output
Here’s the fillable form output.
In this tutorial, you learned how to create a fillable form using PDF.co and Integromat. You learned how to use the PDF Viewer with Coordinates to get the exact location of x and y. You also learned how to use the Add Text and Images to a PDF Web API to create a fillable form.