In this tutorial, we will show you how to convert a purchase order into CSV using PDF.co and PHP
Here’s the sample PDF file and the converted CSV output
Step 1: Source Code
- First, copy the PHP and HTML sample code here. Then, save it in a folder inside the
/htdocsdirectory depending on whether you are using XAMPP or WampServer.
Step 2: Start Apache Module
- Next, start the Apache module in the control panel so we can run the program on our local machine.
Step 3: Run PHP Program
Let’s run the program
- Type the
localhost/Folder name/HTML filein your browser.
- Next, add your API Key. You can get the API key in your PDF.co dashboard here.
- Then, load the source file and click on the Proceed button to send a request.
Step 4: Conversion Result
- Once the program was successful, click on the URL to download the CSV file.
Step 5: PDF to CSV Demo
- Here’s the PDF to CSV in action.
In this tutorial, you learned how to convert a purchase order into CSV using Zapier. You learned how to set up the code samples to get the converted output. You also learned how to use the PDF.co Web API to convert PDF files into CSV.