UiPath is a software company headquartered in New York, New York, USA. It developed a platform for Robotic Process Automation (RPA). It is an advanced RPA tool that allows you to create, build, manage, run, and engage your bots as well as to measure your bots’ automation performance. The automation processes are designed visually through diagrams. It is the only RPA platform that is hyper-automation-ready as of this writing.
Read more about UiPath at https://uipath.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is a secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
PDF.co in UIPath screenshot:
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, pdf forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to pdf forms and pdf documents;
- Leverage power of a built-in full set of PDF tools: split pdf, merge pdf, delete pages, advanced HTML to pdf generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
UiPath and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: