PDF.co vs Microsoft Office Lens
Microsoft Office Lens trims, enhances, and makes pictures of whiteboards and documents readable. Microsoft Lens can convert images to PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files, digitize printed or handwritten text and save to OneNote, OneDrive, or your local device.
PDF.co is an API and automation platform for PDF, Barcodes, Data Extraction, and Data Transformations. It also presents online tools for conducting fundamental PDF-related functionalities such as splitting/merging PDF, document parsing, filling PDF forms, search/replace text, PDF data extraction to various formats, barcode reader, etc.
PDF.co vs Microsoft Office Lens: Features
Microsoft Office Lens Features
Microsoft Office Lens for Android
- Business Card,
- Extract text from the image,
- Extract the table from the image,
- Immersive Reader,
- Extract information from a business card,
- Scan a QR code.
- Images to PDF,
- Images to Word,
- Images to PowerPoint,
- Images to Excel.
Microsoft Office Lens for IOS
- Business Card or Photo.
- Merge PDF, Split PDF, and Delete pages from PDF,
- Add Text or Images to PDF, Fill PDF Forms and Create Fillable PDF Forms,
- Read detailed PDF information,
- Turn PDF into searchable or unsearchable,
- Convert HTML codes or URLs into PDF,
- Search and Replace text in PDF,
- Translate PDF to another language,
- Compress PDF.
- Can generate 1D or 2D barcode,
- Can read barcodes from PDF documents, images, and remote documents using the link.
- Can create PDF from scratch or use PDF templates,
- Create PDF from HTML template,
- Convert other documents such as Doc, DocX, RTF, TXT, XPS, HTML, Images (JPG, PNG, TIFF), XLS, and XLSX into PDF.
Extract Structured Data
- Export extracted data into different types such as CSV, XML, JSON, HTML, Spreadsheets, etc.
- Built-in OCR text recognition support.
- Extract unstructured PDF data, PDF with tables, orders, reports, scanned documents, invoices, and images.
- Email to PDF transformation. Supports emails with attachments including tools to extract important data from emails separately.
- Auto detector and remover of sensitive data.
PDF.co vs Microsoft Office Lens: Source and Outputs
PDF to TEXT Extract Sample PDF
PDF.co Extracted Text Output
Microsoft Office Lens Extracted Text Output
PDF.co vs Microsoft Office Lens: Integrations
PDF.co has over 300+ integrations available:
- Zapier, Integromat, Bubble, and API for programmers,
- Salesforce, Dynamics 365, Zoho, and other CRM systems,
- SharePoint, Office 365, Box, Egnyte, Dropbox, SignNow plus ready-to-use 300+ integrations,
- RPA UiPath, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere,
Microsoft Office Lens Integrations
- Microsoft 365,
- Microsoft Edge.