PDF.co vs DocParser
Docparser is a data capture solution built for today’s modern cloud stack. It automatically fetches documents from different sources, extracts the results you are looking for, and transfers to it where it belongs in real-time.
PDF.co is an API and automation platform for PDF, Barcodes, Data Extraction, and Data Transformations. It also presents online tools for conducting fundamental PDF-related functionalities such as splitting/merging PDF, document parsing, filling PDF forms, search/replace text, PDF data extraction to various formats, barcode reader, etc.
PDF.co vs DocParser: Features
Docparser Key Features
Smart Layout Parsing Presets
The layout parser comes with many parsing presets including the most typical use-cases.
Powerful Custom Parsing Rules
You can create a parsing rule according to your use case. A parsing rule is a set of simple instructions which tell the parsing engine which data you want to extract.
Extract Tabular Data
Extract and construct repeating text designs and tables from PDF files, Word & Image docs.
Smart Filters For Invoice Processing
Automatically extract header data (invoice ID, date, totals, net, tax amounts, etc.) from invoices.
Blazing Fast Processing
Imported documents are processed instantly.
OCR Support For Scanned Documents
Allows you to extract text from scanned documents. Advanced Zonal OCR procedures help you to extract text data accurately.
Powerful Image Preprocessing
Advanced image preprocessing options (deskewing, noise removal, removal of scanning artifacts, etc.).
Barcode and QR-code Detection
Allows you to identify a specific form layout or detect parcel shipping numbers.
Upload Files in Batches
You may drag and drop documents from your local folder to upload your files in batches.
Send Documents as Email Attachment
You can import your documents by simply sending them to a dedicated Docparser email address.
Download Your Parsed Data
You can download your parsed document data directly in multiple file formats like CSV, Excel, JSON, and XML files.
Integrate with API
Sending extracted document data to any HTTP endpoint in real-time.
Fetch Documents From Cloud Storage Providers
Connect your cloud storage provider (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.)
Send Parsed Data To Hundreds Of Cloud Apps
This integration partners allow to connect Docparser to literally hundreds of cloud applications. Also offer direct integrations with Google Spreadsheets and Salesforce.
PDF.co Key Products
- Use pre-made templates based on different types of documents
- Easy to use template creator for your document
- Lots of easy to use macros
- Download your parsed data as CSV, JSON, or XML
- Save your template for future use
- Merge PDF, Split PDF, and Delete pages from PDF
- PDF Filler
- Read detailed PDF information
- Turn PDF into searchable or unsearchable
- Convert HTML codes or URL into PDF
- Search and Replace text in PDF
- Translate PDF to another language
- Compress PDF
- Can create PDF from scratch or use PDF templates
- Convert other documents such as Doc, DocX, RTF, TXT, XPS, HTML, Images (JPG, PNG, TIFF), XLS, XLSX into PDF
Extract Structured Data
- Export extracted data into different types such as CSV, XML, JSON, HTML, Spreadsheets, etc.
- Built-in OCR text recognition support
- Extract unstructured PDF data, PDF with tables, orders, reports, scanned documents, invoices, images.
- Can generate 1D or 2D barcode
- Can read barcodes from PDF documents, images, and remote documents using the link
- Email to PDF transformation. Supports emails with attachments include tools to extract important data from emails separately.
- Auto detector and remover of sensitive data
PDF.co vs DocParser: Source and Outputs
We’ll be using this sample PDF for parsing:
We will extract the Invoice #, Invoice Date, Sub Total, Total, and VAT.
Output using DocParser
Output using PDF.co
PDF.co vs DocParser: Integrations
Integrations available for DocParser
- Google Sheets, Google Drive
- Microsoft Products
- FTP Server
- Claris Connect
Available integrations for PDF.co
- Zapier, Integromat, Bubble, and API for programmers
- Salesforce, Dynamics 365, Zoho, and other CRM systems
- SharePoint, Office 365, Box, Egnyte, Dropbox, SignNow plus ready to use 300+ integrations
- RPA UiPath, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere