About Microsoft Power Automate
Microsoft Power Automate formerly known as Microsoft Flow is one of the main features of Microsoft’s Power Platform. It is a tool used to automate business workflow. It has a guided and no-code functionality that makes it possible for everyone to easily automate time-consuming tasks and processes. It offers seamless integration to other apps using a pre-built Connector Library to create small and large-scale systems.
Read more about Microsoft Power Automate at https://flow.microsoft.com
PDF.co Custom Connector for Power Automate Cloud
Need help and support? Contact us using the button below:
PDF.co custom plugin for Power Automate Cloud contains the following modules.
- HTML to PDF – Convert HTML code to PDF. Best for PDF report generator.
- URL to PDF – Quickly and easily convert the input link to PDF format.
- PDF Filler – Supports PDF form filling. Also, you can add text, images, or signatures to PDF.
- Merge PDF – Merges multiple PDF files into a single PDF. It also supports merging different file formats such as jpg/png/doc/zip etc.
- Split PDF – Splits existing PDF into multiple files based on page numbers.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
- Fill PDF Document with PDF.co Connector for Power Automate Cloud
- Split PDF Document with PDF.co Connector for Power Automate Cloud
- How to Merge Documents to PDF with PDF.co Connector for Power Automate Cloud
- How to Convert HTML to PDF with PDF.co Connector for Power Automate Cloud
- How to Convert URL to PDF with PDF.co Connector for Power Automate Cloud
- How to Import PDF.co Custom Connector for Power Automate Cloud
- Password Protecting PDF Files using Power Automate For Desktop and PDF.co