Here’s our tutorial on how to use the Bubble plugin to merge PDF files. Follow the steps below to see how it works.
1. Log in to the dashboard on bubble.io. Go to My templates and click the New template button.
2. Fill the popup form and click the Create template button.
3. Click the Edit button in the created temple settings panel.
4. Click the Start with a blank page then the Close assistant button.
5. Move needed elements into the canvas in the Design tab, set elements as on screenshot.
6. Go to the Plugin tab and click the Add plugins button.
7. Type PDF.co in the search input of the filter sidebar. Then scroll down to PDF.co Merge PDF plugin, click the Install button to install this plugin. After the plugin was installed click the Done button.
8. Go to the Workflow tab and add the submit button click event.
9. Add action as PDF.co Merge PDF plugin.
10. Fill plugin settings using Insert dynamic data.
11. Add the next action as Open an external website and fill the Destination field with the result’s URL from the previous step (PDF.co Merge PDF plugin output).
12. Let’s test our template. Click the Preview link for this.
13. Fill the merge pdf form and click the Submit button.
14. See result PDF opening in the browser.
In this tutorial, you learned how to merge PDF files using the Bubble plugin and PDF.co together.