Welcome to our tutorial on how to easily merge multiple PDFs from URLs using Google Apps Script and PDF.co. In this guide, we will walk you through the step-by-step process of combining PDF documents from various sources into a single file. Whether you’re a business professional, a student, or just someone looking to streamline their workflow, this tutorial will show you how to accomplish this task quickly and efficiently.
So, let’s proceed. We will show you how to merge PDF URLs using Google Apps Script and PDF.co.
- Open Google Sheets App
- Add App Script Extensions
- Google App Script Code
- Finish App Script
- Merge PDF Output
- Video Guide to Merge PDF URLs
- About Google Apps Script
We will use these two-sample PDFs in this tutorial. You may use a document of your choice.
Step 1: Open Google Sheets App
- To begin. Let’s start by opening the Google Sheets app.
- Next, add your PDF.co API key. You can get the API key in your PDF.co dashboard
- Then, input the PDF URLs separated by a comma.
Step 2: Add App Script Extensions
- Now, click the Extensions menu and choose the App Script option.
Step 3: Google App Script Code
Now, let’s add the source code to the app script.
- After adding the source code, make sure to input the PDF.co API key in the
- The PDF URLs should be in the
- The Result should be in the
- Then, click on the Run button to execute the App Script and save the project.
Step 4: Finish App Script
- Once the program was executed successfully. Let’s check the spreadsheet and merge the PDF URLs.
- Click on the PDF.co menu and hit the CreatePDF button.
- Then, click on the resulting URL to view the output.
Step 5: Merge PDF Output
- Here’s the output that we successfully merge into a single PDF. For more tutorials, you may visit our YouTube channel, and don’t forget to hit the subscribe button.
Video Guide to Merge PDF
In this video guide, you will learn how to merge PDF URLs with the help of Google Apps Script and PDF.co.
When you are merging PDFs from URLs, sometimes it can be a really overwhelming task. However, Google Apps Script and PDF.co make the whole process easy and smooth. By following the step-by-step guide from this tutorial, you can combine multiple PDF documents from various sources into a single PDF file.
You can be a business professional, a student, or just someone looking to streamline their workflow, this tutorial will provide you with the tools to accomplish your task.
About Google Apps Script
Google Apps Script is a scripting language allowing users to customize and automate Google Apps such as Google Sheets, Docs, and Forms. With Google Apps Script, you can create macros, automate workflows, and connect different Google services to perform tasks such as sending emails, updating data, and more.
- How to Password-Protect PDF in Google Drive with Google Apps Script and PDF.co
- How to Split PDF in Google Drive Folder with Google Apps Script and PDF.co
- How to Merge PDF URLs with Google Apps Script and PDF.co
- How to Add Text to PDF using Google Apps Script and PDF.co
- Merge Google Drive PDF Files and Save Them Back using Google Apps Script and PDF.co
- How to Add Image to PDF using Google Apps Script and PDF.co
- Google Invoice Parser to Read PDF Invoices and Orders with Google Script and PDF.co
- Convert PDF Invoice to Google Sheet – PDFco & Google Apps Script
- How to Merge all Rows to PDF with Google Apps Script and PDF.co