Step by step guide:
1. In this tutorial, we will show you how to convert an EML file into PDF. This EML file contains 2 PDF file attachments. The extracted PDF attachments will be embedded into the PDF file and the 3-page output PDF will contain the email on the first page and the attachments on the succeeding pages.
Screenshot of EML Source File
2. Let’s start by setting up our Zapier action step. Kindly choose PDF.co as the App and Anything to PDF Converter as the Action Event. Anything to PDF Converter converts the EML file and other supported file formats to PDF.
3. It’s time to configure the Anything to PDF Converter.
- In the Input Type field, select Link to Email message file (.MSG or .EML).
- In the Input field, enter the EML source file. PDF.co supports links from Google Drive, Dropbox and from our very own built-in PDF.co files storage.
- In the Name field, enter your output file name. In our case, it is email-with-attachments.
4. We can now send Anything to PDF Converter to PDF.co to Test & Review our data.
5. Our test was a success! PDF.co returned the URL to access the output PDF. Copy and paste the URL to your browser’s address bar to see the result.
6. Super! We have successfully converted the .EML file and its attachments to PDF.
Screenshot of output PDF